*Idiots V1.0*

This is where all those oh so bright and witty people who write me hatemail or rude things in my guestbook will be lucky enough to have their stupidity posted.  And of course, my responses to their ever so intelligent comments will also be posted, as well their email addresses so my faithful reader(s) can tell them just how stupid they are, if they so desire.

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

This was my first; 'twas posted in my guestbook:


Name: meggie
Referred by: Viewing another Guestbook
From: klahtioah;rogaiseygntiasiguore
Time: 1999-04-17 20:37:13
Comments: u suck, ur sucha little prepassed chic, girlly girl, geez, u just suck, qouting
from Jewel and all that shit and having poetry, u just suck, yo, get a fucking life all i have
to say is toke it up, u need it bad, maybe u'll see the light through the smoke....

My response:

Subj:    g-book response
Date:    4/17/99 11:03:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:    MnkeElvr29@aol.com
To:    cannibalgirl84@yahoo.com

Hey there!

You wrote in my g-book:

<<Comments: u suck,>>

First of all, grammar is our friend..embrace it. You too can learn the fine art of writing. But thanks for the opinion, anyway.

<<ur sucha little prepassed chic girlly girl,>>

LOL!!! That is incredibly funny, because if anyone I know ever saw that, they would think you need your head examined. What the hell is 'prepassed', anyway? Did you just decide to invent a word? That's just imilkiated...see, I can make words up too. ;)

<< qouting from Jewel and all that shit and having poetry, u just suck, >>

I suck because I can write? Ok...well in that case, thanks very much. I think you are just jealous because you can't even write a goddamned guestbook entry, but whater. ;) BTW, who cares if I like Jewel? People are allowed to have their own taste in music, ya know. This is America.

<<yo, get a fucking life all i have to say is toke it up, u need it bad, maybe u'll see the light through the smoke.... >>

ROTFLMFAO!!!! This is too stupid to be real. What kind of a pathetic piece of shit has to 'toke up' to be cool? Nevermind, I think I just answered my own question.

-Gleebs
http://members.tripod.com/GleebGirl/um.html -Deep Water

A month later, this loser writes me back.

Subj:    Re: g-book response
Date:    5/17/99 9:34:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:    cannibalgirl84@yahoo.com (Megan Raube)
To:    MnkeElvr29@aol.com

hehe
that was good
and by "prepassed", if u read ti correctly, i says prep-assed
hehe
but ok
i never said weed was neccicarily kool, just lakjfdaslkjfd;, fuck off
no, just kidding, anywho, how r u?

My response:

Subj:    Re: g-book response
Date:    5/18/99 2:37:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:    MnkeElvr29
To:    cannibalgirl84@yahoo.com


<< hehe that was good >>

I know. Thanks.

<<and by "prepassed", if u read ti correctly, i says prep-assed>>

No, if I read it correctly, it says prepassed. If I read it in ebonics, it says prep-assed...see the difference?

<<i never said weed was neccicarily kool, just lakjfdaslkjfd;,>>

Oh, ok then...thanks for clearing that one up. Now I know weed is just lakjfdaslkjfd;,.

<<fuck off no, just kidding, anywho, how r u? >>

Oh, that's normal...let me go trash someone and then try to be friendly to them. I'm pretty happy actually...one more email to add to the idiots page. I was hoping for some new material. ;)

-Gleebs
http://members.tripod.com/GleebGirl/um.html -Deep Water

This idiot must have checked this page out, 'cuz she signed my book...of course, with no email addy.  Moron.

Record 30
Name: not interested in having this drag on
Website:
Referred by: Just Surfed On In
From:
Time: 1999-05-21 00:39:59
Comments: has is crossed your mind that if you spent less time being so angry at the
world, you wouldn't be in need of an idiots page?

My response:

<<Name: not interested in having this drag on>>

Well then perhaps you shouldn't have tried to be witty and written hatemail in the first place, eh? 

<<has is crossed your mind that if you spent less time being so angry at the world>>

Oh, you foolish little 12 year old...I'm not angry at the world...I'm not angry at anyone.  

<<you wouldn't be in need of an idiots page?>>

Or better yet, maybe if there weren't any idiots who think they can insult me and get away with it (that would be YOU, retard) I wouldn't need any idiots page.  Yeah, I think that's a bit more logical, dumbass.  Try writing me again, I dare you.

-Gleebs

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

 

This one came just seconds after the first one...coincidence?  I think not:

Name: Aaron Chambers
Website: I don't spend my time writing poetry on-line
Referred by: Just Surfed On In
From: the hell does it matter?
Time: 1999-04-17 20:40:43
Comments: fuck you. Ur preppy, u wear Tommy and those big white tennis shoe

My response:

Subj:    g-book
Date:    4/17/99 11:10:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:    MnkeElvr29
To:    arsenic15@yahoo.com

Ok 'Aaron Chambers'...

I already wrote you at your other address about my guestbook, but since you seem to think you are cool because you have 2 email addys/identities, I'll give you the pleasure of mailing you at both. ;)

You wrote:

<<fuck you.>>

No thanks, I'm all set.

<<Ur preppy, u wear Tommy and those big white tennis shoes. >>

LMFAO!!! You totally contridicted yourself there...first you call me a prep, then you say I wear Tommy? Uh, try again, dumbass. Preps don't wear Tommy, at least not where I live; g's do. And my feet are a dainty little size 7 1/2, so I don't think I'll be getting any 'big white tennis shoes' anytime soon.

Sorry to ruin your fun in trying to upset/insult/whatever me, but that's not something that you are capable of....I mean, you can't even spell the word you're...it's sad, really.

-Gleebs
http://members.tripod.com/~GleebGirl/um.html -Deep Water

 

The idiot decides he can take me on...big mistake, moron!

Subj:    Re: g-book
Date:    4/20/99 6:28:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:    arsenic15@yahoo.com (Aaron Chambers)
To:    MnkeElvr29@aol.com

I had more than one person at my fuckin house you little skank....and yes tommy is worn by preps at my school and the big white tennis shoes are big soled...you can get them in fuckin size 4 if u wanted. Your a dumbfuck. don't e-mail me again...and I don't have to threaten you coz I don't think you'll end up happy anyway, people like you make
their own misery. And your not really happy.....don't say you are either coz I know your going to and it doesn't matter to me.

My reponse:

Subj:    Muhahahahha!!!!!!
Date:    4/20/99 10:40:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:    MnkeElvr29
To:    arsenic15@yahoo.com

Hey there dumbass! It took you 3 days to write *that*??? Man, you really do suck.

You wrote:

<< I had more than one person at my fuckin house you little skank>>

Imaginary friends don't count as people, sorry. And btw, I'm about the un-skankiest person you'll ever meet...but I'll let that slide, since you are too retarded to come up with a real arguement. ;)

<<and yes tommy is worn by preps at my school and the big white tennis shoes
are big soled...you can get them in fuckin size 4 if u wanted.>>

Whatever, moron. You're still a stupid jerkoff.

<<Your a dumbfuck. >>

That should say "you're a dumbfuck"...because 'your' is possesive, and you need a contraction. But wait, I forgot...*I* am the dumbfuck. ;)

<<don't e-mail me again>>

Why, because you are afraid that I am smarter than you, and that it takes me minutes to write email, while it takes you days?? I thought so.

<<and I don't have to threaten you coz I don't think you'll end up happy anyway, people like you make their own misery.>>

How the hell would you threaten me? I'm curious about that one. "I'll write u mor emale w/ bad gramer!" Yeah, ok, you do that. And how do 'people like me' make their own misery? I have news for you, coumeldra...ALL people make their own misery.

<<And your not really happy.....don't say you are either coz I know your going to and it doesn't matter to me. >>

Well then why even mention it? Maybe I'm happy, maybe I'm not...how the hell would you know, you stupid piece of cacosh? If anyone is unhappy, it's the person who tries to tell someone that they suck with stupid arguements about their personality that they can't back up...that would be you, in case you are too stupid to figure that one out.

BTW, I thought I'd tell you that I've made up a little webpage section that showcases the totally stupidity that is you and your little 'friend' as you like to call it...so any more email or whatever you send me is going on there, and my readers are not morons, they know what a dumbass you are. So you can continue to write me if you wish, but it'll only make you look worse, if that's at all possible. ;)

-Gleebs
http://members.tripod.com/GleebGirl/um.html

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

 

The moron strikes again, this time by email:

Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:23:35 -0500
From: "David E. Walker" <dw61548@mtco.com>
Subject: could you possbibly be any more of a stupid chic?
To: Iluvpoppyseeds@gurlmail.com
Reply To: dw61548@mtco.com

 

Yes that's correct....he sent a blank email.  Could he be any more retarded?  My response:


You wrote:

<<    >>

I'm in awe of your intelligence...I didn't know it was possible to be that stupid.
---
-Gleebs

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

 

Seconds later, he writes another witty email:

Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 15:20:10 -0500
From: "David E. Walker" <dw61548@mtco.com>
Subject: u suck
To: Iluvpoppyseeds@gurlmail.com
Reply To: dw61548@mtco.com

My response:
You wrote:

<<     >>

Wow, that's even more intelligent than last time. But then again, if I had your writing skills, I would probably send blank email too. ;)

-Gleebs

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

This asshole signed my guestbook, but of course, was too chickenshit to leave an email address.  I'll still trash him here, of course:

Record 36
Name: Tom
Website:
Referred by: Clicked on our Banner Advertisement
From:
Time: 1999-05-28 01:13:32
Comments: I can get over frames, however when they don't work, it's a little annoying... Every time I clicked on any of your options, it shot up a brand new browser window... So how bout you learn how to use that 'WYSIWYG' web-composer? As for your rant about people who own domains, that was pretty stupid. I've seen a lot of 'domains' with lots more contents than what you got. All you do is whine whine and whine. Oh and guess what... You ARE being hosted as well! By Tripod, so there! Haha!

My response...I hope you're reading this, 'Tom':

<<Referred by: Clicked on our Banner Advertisement>>

Right off I knew this guy was dumb...because I don't even have any banners.

<<I can get over frames, however when they don't work, it's a little annoying... Every time I clicked on any of your options, it shot up a brand new browser window... So how bout you learn how to use that 'WYSIWYG' web-composer?>>

This is true, but I've acknowledged the fact that my frames are screwed up and tried to fix it.  It never works.  So 'Tom', if you have any bright ideas on how to make it work, I'm all for hearing them.  And what is exactly is this acronym shit supposed to mean?  Do you think you're cool or something because you can make them up?  BMSH.  Try to figure that one out.

<<As for your rant about people who own domains, that was pretty stupid. I've seen a lot of 'domains' with lots more contents than what you got.>>

LOL!!!  Point 15 of these domains out to me, dickhead. 

<<All you do is whine whine and whine.>>

No, really?  Gee, I wasn't aware of that at all.   You have such a keen sense of observation...did you also know I can write whatever I want because <gasp> it's MY page? 

<<Oh and guess what... You ARE being hosted as well! By Tripod, so there! Haha!>>

I hate to write in all caps but....YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED!   I fucking said that right in the fucking ramble!  Are you illiterate or what???? 

And because I'm feeling rather juvenille today (maybe it's the little "haha!" that 'Tom' threw in there) I'll just leave now singing "Tom's a piece of sh-it, Tom's a piece of sh-it!" 

-Gleebs

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

This one is well written, but unfortunately it
was written by someone mentally unstable.


Record 41
Name: Jetgirly!
Website: Jetgirly's Wonderbar Page!
Referred by: Just Surfed On In
From: Canada
Time: 1999-06-19 21:00:05
Comments: Okay, I go to a really academic school that
produces an international literary publication for writers between the ages of 13 and 19. Anyone can submit, but
they only print the good stuff. The really good stuff. In
your "Idiots" page, you mock someone who signed your guestbook by saying something about how "I'm an idiot
because I can write..." (sarcasticly) or something along
those lines. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that you can't write. You CAN NOT write. Your poems epitomize
crappy teenage melodrama and overused cliches. Most of them
contain no concrete imagery, just a bunch of supposedly deep but really justexcessively abstract idead
pieced together. So think twice before you call yourself a
real writer again. God knows you poems didn't hold my interest. And your totally pessimistic view of everything from your driving instructor to the ice cream man further shows that you have very little potential as a writer. If you can't be nice about something now and then, and if you
blame the fact that you can't drive on the instructor whose
job it is to keep lousy drivers like yourself off the road, well you're digging yourself into your own hole of
lonliness and resentment. Sounds to me like you need some
therapy and a good English teacher, one who's not afraid to rip your childish crap to shreds and show you
how it's really done. Is this going on your Idiots page?

My response :

Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 20:24:06 -0700
From: "Gleeby *~*~* ~*~*~"
Subject: Signed GuestbookDate: Sat, 19 Jun 1999
From: "Gleeby *~*~* ~*~*~" Add to Address Book
Subject: Signed Guestbook
Organization: gURL mAIL (http://mail.gurlmail.com:80)
To: Jetgirly@yahoo.com


Hey there,

You wrote:

<< Okay, I go to a really academic school that produces an
international literary publication for writers between the
ages of 13 and 19. Anyone can submit, but they only print
the good stuff. The really good stuff.>>

Your point being...? Am I supposed to be impressed by this
or something? Because I'm not. I couldn't care less. =)

<< In your "Idiots" page, you mock someone who signed your guestbook by saying something about how "I'm an idiot
because I can write..." (sarcasticly) or something along
those lines. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that you can't write. You CAN NOT write.>

Well thanks for your opinion, but again, I couldn't care
less. I write for myself, not for certain people whose
heads are stuck quite far up their asses...

<< Your poems epitomize crappy teenage melodrama and overused cliches. Most of them contain no concrete
imagery, just a bunch of supposedly deep but really just excessively abstract idead pieced together. So think twice before you call yourself a real writer again. >>

My poems are written for myself, not you. I don't care if
you like them or not. The poems published on this page are
some of my more poor works, because the good ones are
usually too personal to put up where people who I don't
want to read them can. No one is making you read my poems,
either. So if you don't like them, go away. I AM a real
writer by the way...my stuff has been published in
newspapers and magazines. So bite me. Hard.

<<God knows you poems didn't hold my interest.>>

Maybe you have ADD...who knows. Why don't you go read some
of your school's elite writing, then? Since you seem to
think so highly of it.

<<And your totally pessimistic view of everything from
your driving instructor to the ice cream man further shows that you have very little potential as a writer.>>

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! That had my practically in hysterics.
You are digging WAAAAAAAAY too deep, dear. Those are meant
to be entertaining and frivilous, not something you
freaking analyze to death. Plus, everyone knows that
optimism SUCKS, and that optimists are STUPID. I put those
words in caps so that they would hold your interest, since
you seem to have trouble with that.

<<If you can't be nice about something now and then, and if you blame the fact that you can't drive on the instructor whose job it is to keep lousy drivers like yourself off the road, well you're digging yourself into your own hole of
lonliness and resentment.>>

Again, LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! You don't even know me, you
retard! You've never seen me drive before, how do YOU know
how I drive? Are the guy who gave me my road test or
something? Because you seem to have some issuses with the
fact that I didn't like them.

<< Sounds to me like you need some therapy and a good
English teacher, one who's not afraid to rip your childish
crap to shreds and show you how it's really done. >>

Every English teacher I've ever had has praised me for my
writing abilities, even the very strict teachers who didn't
like *anyone's* writing. And I've been in therapy before,
but it was so not worth my money. I think YOU are the one
who should be in therapy, what with your ADD and over
analyzation of someone making fun of the freaking *ice
cream man*.

<<Is this going on your Idiots page?>> 

You bet your worthless life it is. ;)

-Gleebs

http://members.tripod.com/GleebGirl/um.html -Deep Water

"You can't always get what you want. But if you try
sometimes, you just might find you get what you need."
-The Rolling Stones

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

More to come, I'm sure.  ;)