The Idiots Page V2.0

I am such a hated woman, I have run out of room, so I'm starting fresh on a brand new page.  Don't worry though, you can still access the old school idiocy here.  Enjoy, and feel free to visit the pages of these idiots and/or email them and tell them how stupid they are; I know I will.  >;)

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

 

This pervert signed my guestbook:

Record 44
Name: mikel
Website: drunkchicks
Referred by: AngelFire
From: tennessee
Time: 1999-06-22 06:11:26
Comments: dammit i am drunk. can i see your clit? uh my cock hurts hehe my vagina is dry

My response:

<<dammit i am drunk.>>

Well I'm glad you have an excuse.

<<can i see your clit?>>

No.

<<uh my cock hurts hehe my vagina is dry>>

Oh great, now I'm getting hatemail from hermaphodites.  Smashing.

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

 

This guy signed my book too:

Record 45
Name: ThE lOrD
Website: your a hoe moe
Referred by: Just Surfed On In
From: heaven
Time: 1999-06-22 06:14:49
Comments: HEY OYU FUCKING QUEER YOU BITHING MOTHER
FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GO GET A FUCKING HAIR CUT YOU FUCKING
SKANK AND LEARN HOW TO FUCKING FUKC IN BED ASSHOLE

My response:


Hey there,

You wrote in my g-book:

<<HEY OYU FUCKING QUEER YOU BITHING MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT GO GET A FUCKING HAIR CUT YOU FUCKING SKANK AND LEARN HOW TO FUCKING FUKC IN BED ASSHOLE >>

Ooook, you obviously have some issues. Primarily, you need to get whatever you have on the shift key OFF it. Then, go the fuck to bed. I HOPE you are tired, because there is no excuse for making that many spelling errors.


bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

Another guestbook entry:


Record 46
Name: mike rotch
Website:
Referred by: From a Friend
From: ND
Time: 1999-06-22 06:27:31
Comments: gleeby is a stupid crack whore. who likes to suck cocks. stupid bitch

My reponse:

<<Hey there,

You wrote:

<<gleeby is a stupid crack whore. who likes to suck cocks. stupid bitch>>

You are a stupid asswipe. Who likes to write numerous guestbook entries, all as ignorant as you are. Stupid dick.

bar13.jpg (1363 bytes)

 

Another one of Jetybitch's cowhores, er, cohorts comes to bitch at me.

Record 52
Name: sarah
Website:
Referred by: Just Surfed On In
From: nj *gag*
Time: 1999-06-23 20:30:09
Comments: how kind of you to put "you are a freakin idiot" on the first page one would see when visiting your page. the use of frames is *extremely* original. never have i seen such amazing use. a side frame *AND* a top frame. wow. please stop harassing jetgirl. yeesh. you guys are mature enough to forget about it, right? or are you gonna keep spitting in each other's eyes like preschoolers?

My response:

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:17:24 -0700
From: Gleeby
Subject: Signed Guestbook
To: sarah@dinette.org

Hey there,

You wrote:

<<how kind of you to put "you are a freakin idiot" on the first page one would see when visiting your page.>>

That is for the people who complain they don't know how to navigate my site; if you are insulted by it, you have *are* a freaking idiot.

<<the use of frames is *extremely* original. never have i seen such amazing use. a side frame *AND* a top frame. wow.>>

What the fuck? That was a lame ass comment...where is your page, oh perfect one? I can do whatever I wish on mine, so get over it.

<<please stop harassing jetgirl.>>

LOfuckingL!!!! This bitch comes to my page and insults me, then sends her hermaphodite friends over to put porn shit in my guestbook and *I* should stop insulting *her*??? Dream on.

<<yeesh. you guys are mature enough to forget about it, right? or are you gonna keep spitting in each other's eyes like preschoolers?>>

I haven't done anything to Jetybitch except to sign her guestbook, and emailing her after she signed mine, as I do with all the dumbasses who attempt to insult me...and look at that, you are getting email from me....

---
-Gleebs


She writes back to me:

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:43:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: kamikaze kismet <sullen_girl_2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Signed Guestbook
To: Gleeby *~*~* ~*~*~ <iluvpoppyseeds@gurlmail.com>


>if you are insulted by it,
> you have *are* a freaking idiot.
oh no, i wasn't insulted. just...thought i'd point out
that it wasn't very polite. constructive criticism.

>where
> is your page, oh perfect one?
i do not wish to give you the URL. suffice to say that
my HTML skills surpass a side and top frame. but we're
not comparing HTML ability.

> I can do whatever I
> wish on mine, so get over it.
yes...and so can jetgirl...

> then sends her hermaphodite friends over
> to put porn shit in my guestbook and *I* should stop
> insulting *her*???
um. so she gets friends to mess up your guestbook?
that's a little immature, she didn't tell me that. but
you get friends to mess up hers? oh yeah, fight fire
with fire, that works.

> I haven't done anything to Jetybitch except
except call her jetybitch? talk about mature.

> as I do with all the dumbasses who attempt to
> insult me...and look at that, you are getting email
> from me....
i never meant to insult you. only to plead that you
two can work out your differences like mature
people...but i see her point, that's not going to
happen any time soon, not with you calling her
"jetybitch", sigh.

My response:

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:49:03 -0700
From: "Gleeby *~*~* ~*~*~" <iluvpoppyseeds@gurlmail.com>
Subject: Re: Signed Guestbook
To: "kamikaze kismet" <sullen_girl_2@yahoo.com>


>>if you are insulted by it,
>> you have *are* a freaking idiot.
>oh no, i wasn't insulted. just...thought i'd point out
>that it wasn't very polite. constructive criticism.
>

Well thanks, but I'm all set. I'm not a 'very polite' person.

>>where
>> is your page, oh perfect one?
>i do not wish to give you the URL. suffice to say that
>my HTML skills surpass a side and top frame. but we're
>not comparing HTML ability.
>

You think your HTML skills are better just because you don't have a side and top frame? Oook. They probably ARE better than mine; I don't have that much time to work on my HTML, and I don't care to. My layout is the simplest way I can think of to get my stuff posted, plain and simple. I have no desire to have some extravagent layout. Besides, I'm getting rid of the frames soon anyway...I'm sick of them. BTW, I found your page, and it really is good. Even though I don't care for people who gang up on me because some girl told them to or whatever, it *is* a good page. I don't know why you wouldn't tell me the URL...it isn't too hard to figure out, considering your email addy and the fact that I'm not retarded....

>> I can do whatever I
>> wish on mine, so get over it.
>yes...and so can jetgirl...
>

Very true, I never said she couldn't. But as she can come over to my page and totally trash it, I can go to hers and tell her what I think of it. She initiated this whole thing, you know. I don't just randomly go to people's pages and totally rip them to shreads. I have to be provoked. ;)

>> then sends her hermaphodite friends over
>> to put porn shit in my guestbook and *I* should stop
>> insulting *her*???
>um. so she gets friends to mess up your guestbook?
>that's a little immature, she didn't tell me that. but
>you get friends to mess up hers? oh yeah, fight fire
>with fire, that works.
>

Yes, yes it is immature. And for the record, I didn't ask *anyone* to write in hers...they did it on their own. Mostly because she sent her friends to *their* pages as well. I don't even know half the people who wrote rude messages in her guestbook, to tell you the truth. Maybe if your friend would keep her mouth shut, and not go to random people's pages and attempt to rip them apart, she wouldn't be in this little prediciment. She dug her own hole, and she just keeps digging herself deeper.

>> I haven't done anything to Jetybitch except
>except call her jetybitch? talk about mature.
>

Oh please, you don't know me. I'm *quite* mature.

>> as I do with all the dumbasses who attempt to
>> insult me...and look at that, you are getting email
>> from me....
>i never meant to insult you. only to plead that you
>two can work out your differences like mature
>people...but i see her point, that's not going to
>happen any time soon, not with you calling her
>"jetybitch", sigh.

Just because I call her a stupid nickname doesn't mean shit. I'm not working SHIT out with her. If she leaves ME the fuck alone, I'll leave HER the fuck alone. I just hope she learned not to mess with people for no reason...or else she'll probably have a problem similar to this sometime in the future.

-Gleebs
http://members.tripod.com/GleebGirl/um.html

She responds:

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 06:55:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: kamikaze kismet <sullen_girl_2@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Signed Guestbook
To: Gleeby *~*~* ~*~*~ <iluvpoppyseeds@gurlmail.com>



> Well thanks, but I'm all set. I'm not a 'very
> polite' person.
ok, it was by no means a command.

> My layout is the simplest way I can think of to get
> my stuff posted, plain and simple.
i totally understand...i had just a side frame for,
like, ever until i decided to start fucking around
with the frames.

> I found your page, and it really is
> good.
thank you very much. i appreciate it.

> Even though I don't care for people who gang
> up on me because some girl told them to or whatever,
> it *is* a good page.
if one of your best friends emailed you saying "these
people started saying awful things about me in my
guestbook and now she's getting other people to say
awful things, please sign her guestbook and tell her
off... wouldn't you do it as a favor?

> I don't know why you wouldn't
> tell me the URL...
hey, i was introduced to you by her telling me that
you tell off people in their guestbooks...i;ve had
major problems lately with some christian fellow who
leaves huge shockwave files in there and was in no
mood to make another guestbook obsessed enemy.

> >> I haven't done anything to Jetybitch except
> >except call her jetybitch? talk about mature.
> >
>
> Oh please, you don't know me. I'm *quite* mature.
um. ok.

My response:

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 08:40:07 -0700
From: "Gleeby *~*~* ~*~*~" <iluvpoppyseeds@gurlmail.com>
Subject: Re: Signed Guestbook
To: "kamikaze kismet" <sullen_girl_2@yahoo.com>

>
>> Even though I don't care for people who gang
>> up on me because some girl told them to or whatever,
>> it *is* a good page.
>if one of your best friends emailed you saying "these
>people started saying awful things about me in my
>guestbook and now she's getting other people to say
>awful things, please sign her guestbook and tell her
>off... wouldn't you do it as a favor?

*That* is what she said? LOL!!! I think your friend is a bit delusional. What happened was, I was looking at my guestbook one day, and I see this totally rude entry telling me I suck, I can't write, and that I'm a pathetic person. So I did what I do with everyone who writes rude things; I emailed her back with my response, and then I checked out her page to see what was so great about it. Well when I saw her page with NONE of her own writing, I was highly amused, and so I signed her g-book about it. That is ALL I did. The next day I sign online, and there are like, 5 porn entries in my guestbook. What the hell? All I did was defend myself, and I'm suddenly getting hatemail from a hermaphodite. So I don't know what is wrong with your friend, but this whole situation is clearly her own doing. BTW, maybe I WOULD sign a gbook for my friend if she asked me to, but I would definitely look at the situation first.

>
>> I don't know why you wouldn't
>> tell me the URL...
>hey, i was introduced to you by her telling me that
>you tell off people in their guestbooks...i;ve had
>major problems lately with some christian fellow who
>leaves huge shockwave files in there and was in no
>mood to make another guestbook obsessed enemy.
>

Well that sucks. Just so you know, *I* don't go and sign people's guestbooks rudely for no reason..especially if I *like* their page.


>> >> I haven't done anything to Jetybitch except
>> >except call her jetybitch? talk about mature.
>> >
>>
>> Oh please, you don't know me. I'm *quite* mature.
>um. ok.

I am. I don't care if you believe me or not. You don't know me, so you have nothing to base that one on.

---
-Gleebs
http://members.tripod.com/GleebGirl/um.html

bar13.jpg (3706 bytes)

 

This was actually insulting the Idiots Page...but the dumbshit didn't have the balls to leave a valid email addy.  People like that are too pathetic for words. 


Record 61
Name: Drifter
Referred by: Signing another Guestbook
From: I cant wait to see what you have to say!!
Time: 1999-07-12 09:52:56
Comments: I've been reading your idoits page. I read the Idiots 2.0 first and saw the
pervert entry first. I read your reply and thought it was well founded. I continued reading
and found that everyone except for 'sarah', 'not interested in having this drag on' and
'jetgirly' had nothing but inane curses to post. However, your replies were no more usefull
than saying 'I know you are but what am I". You seem to have a LOT of pride, so you'll
probably ignore this completely and say that I am 'retarded' or 'a moron'. But I just
thought someone should say something. Your replies really make you look like the idiot,
especially when you attack others' typos as if you're grading them like some uptight english teacher would. My advise to you: Either Loosen up, or put some thought into your replies. Sorry if this shattered the shreds of what little self-esteem you have left. Forcing you to scream 'What a moron" or 'You suck!' or "I AM quite mature" (yeah for a 16 year old?)
But you'll probably say something like "I don't care what you think, this is my web page, I
can say what I want.. I can look like the biggest idiot of all the idiots on my idiot page if I
want to.." Well, more power to you!

My response:

Your entry in my guestbook was positivly the WEAKEST attempt *ever*
to get on my idiots page...but I decided you were worthy of the title anyway.

<<your replies were no more usefull than saying 'I know you are but what am I".>>

So? What do you want me to say? The insults I receive for this
page are so damn juvenille, there isn't much of a choice as to what
way to respond. I have to use words they know.

<<You seem to have a LOT of pride, so you'll probably
ignore this completely and say that I am 'retarded' or 'a moron'.>>

I have a LOT of pride?? How do you figure? Because I don't let
people walk all over me? Because I'm not afraid of what other people
think? Last time I checked, that was self-respect, not pride.
If you don't know the difference, then maybe you *are* 'retarded' or 'a moron'.

<<Your replies really make you look like the idiot, especially when
you attack others' typos as if you're grading them like some uptight english teacher would.>>

My online nick is The Grammar Queen...that should explain the English
part to you. I like to at least be able to READ what my insulters
have to say. If they write like 2 year olds, I can't understand
them. And if you think my standing up for myself makes me look
like an idiot, then you're going to have to keep on thinking that
because there is no in HELL that I am changing anything about my
page because you or anyone else complains about it. So get over it. Now.

<<My advise to you: Either Loosen up, or put some thought into your replies.>>

For the last fucking time; I AM NOT LETTING PEOPLE WALK ALL OVER ME.

<<Sorry if this shattered the shreds of what little self-esteem you have left.>>

I have enough self-esteem for the both of us, jackass. You could definitely use it; anyone who tries to bring somone else down and is too afraid to fess up to it is running a bit low, wouldn't you say?

<<"I AM quite mature" (yeah for a 16 year old?>>

Well what maturity level would you like me to have? I'm 16, do
you think I'm going to have the maturity of a 30 year old?

<<I can look like the biggest idiot of all the idiots on my idiot page if I want to..">>

The only one that is going to look like an idiot is you. Go see for yourself.

-Gleebs

bar13.jpg (3706 bytes)

 

Another chickenshit guestbook signer.

Record 65
Name: Mazinga
Referred by: Just Surfed On In
Time: 1999-07-15 21:27:14
Comments: Ya know...you'd be better off just chucking the idiotic messages (like this one)that you get in the trash. Drifter had a good point, he just couldn't make it well. To lower your mentality, if indeed it is that high, to that of the idiotic poster qualifies the idiots statements.

And...the hermaphrodite message was funny, i thought.

My response:


You wrote:

<<Ya know...you'd be better off just chucking the idiotic messages (like this one)that you get in the trash.>>

Thanks for the advice, but why in the hell are you sending it, then?

<<Drifter had a good point, he just couldn't make it well.>>

I could say something, but it's not nice to make fun of the mentally handicapped...

<<To lower your mentality, if indeed it is that high, to that of the idiotic poster qualifies the idiots statements.>>

If you think using a lot of words confuses me, you are quite stupid. I get what you are saying, but I'm not believing it. Because I have to talk simple for idiots to understand me, it makes me what people say?? Uh, no. Try again, brainless.

<<And...the hermaphrodite message was funny, i thought.>>

So did I. ;)

-Gleebs